BlueCamroo by BlueCamroo Inc.
BlueCamroo's mission is to provide the most complete and best-value all-in-one online Business Management Solution for Small and Medium-sized Businesses. Already, BlueCamroo provides all these great features, and we're always adding more:
- Social CRM*
- Project Management
- Team Collaboration
- Customer Support
- Task Management
- Time Tracking
- Quoting, Billing and Invoicing
- Online Payments
- Expenses Management
- Email Marketing
- Workflow automation
* Currently supports Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. Other integrations in development.
All BlueCamroo features integrate around a unique, patent-pending CRM concept and architecture that resolves three inherent shortcomings of traditional CRM:
- Traditional CRM systems see people as 'Contacts' at an Account. So when someone leaves the company ('Account') they've been working for, their Contact record "dies". BlueCamroo sees people as 'People'. A person's record continues as they move from company to company, so you never lose sight of key relationships.
- Traditional CRM systems don't allow for a person working at more than one company. Yes, you can create 'Contacts' at two different 'Accounts', but a traditional CRM system won't know they're both the same person.BlueCamroo is built for the 21st Century workplace. Job-changers; freelancers and "portfolio workers" are no problem in our unique data model.
- Traditional B2B CRM systems don't like 'consumers'. In a world where people exist to fill 'Contact' boxes on the organization chart at your client 'Accounts', individuals with no Account affiliation don't "fit". In the 'real world', both People and Organizations can be your Customers, your Suppliers, both, or neither. So that's the way we built BlueCamroo!
Simply, BlueCamroo offers "Smarter CRM", and provides all-in-one functionality that allows SMBs to replace multiple stand-alone systems to be more productive and reduce costs.
About BlueCamroo Inc.
BlueCamroo Inc. is based just outside Toronto, Canada. The company was founded by Tomek Maszkiewicz (CEO), Paul Clark (CMO) and Dugan Zhang (CTO), drawing on over a decade’s experience delivering cloud-based tools for creative professionals in more than 90 countries. Recognizing a gap in the market for a truly integrated and affordable CRM and Project Management solution for small and medium-sized businesses, the founders’ vision was to deliver a highly functional and cost-effective all-in-one business productivity suite that would replace independent and unconnected CRM, Project Management and related tools.
BlueCamroo launched its first product version in Beta in 2009, and its first full commercial product in 2010. We are constantly innovating new product enhancements, with an aggressive release-cycle and roadmap to keep extending the scope and performance of the BlueCamroo system.
BlueCamroo Inc. is privately held by the founders and entirely self-funded. All product design and development work is carried out in-house in Canada.